Bar Straightening Press
Peculiar Features :
- The Bucket Elevator is designed as a frame construction with bolted cover plates.
- The buckets are suspended in continuing hollow chains that are
pulled by a gear motor installed at the top horizontal
arm and located on the outside of the steel plates.
- The material inlet is located at the lower horizontal arm and is consisting of a vibration
feeder and brushing devises that provide continues and consistent flow of the material to the buckets.
- Negligible Maintenance.
- The unit is mounted with inspection hatches for service and maintenance.
- There is a draw in the lower section allowing for easy cleaning..
- Can be completely customized as per the requirement of customers, which makes it user friendly.